Friday Random Rant

I'm currently doing an internship program in International Organization for Migration, an NGO focused on migration issues, such as trafficking, migrant labour, etc. This is such a great opportunity for me. An international organization, with transnational link, good job, good environment, good payment (yeah, this is a paid internship, I am one lucky bastard), and overall a good stepping stone to enter the post-university world.

This opportunity doesn't come without cost, though. The office that is located in Sudirman forced me, as a Bekasi citizen, to always wake up at 4 AM in the morning. So say good bye to DOTA all night long, say good bye to watching movie til midnight, say good bye to wake up late and sleep again. It's time to tighten the muscle, get my discipline back, and start to live as a working adult. It's hard indeed, but I will endure. Just like Bon Jovi said, I maybe feel like monday but someday I'll be Saturday night. And on Saturday night, I'll have my life again muahahahaha.

By the way, I've been pre-ordering Qliphort. I must be insane, I can buy a PS4 and Alien: Isolation with that money, I know. But I've been wanting to play that deck ever since its release in OCG and I have planned my economy for it ever since and I've gotten a good paid job, so I guess why not? I really hope this investment will worth it, good lord.

Oh and yeah, I'm still working on my thesis, don't know when it will be finished though, lol.

Comments

Popular Posts