Been Playing Dark Souls Lately, Not Much to Say in YGO

I've been playing Dark Souls II PVP lately. You know I love the first Dark Souls game a lot, but I played the pirated version so I've never enjoy Dark Souls' online services. That's why I bought the original version of Dark Souls II just for the curiosity. To my surprise, PVP in Dark Souls is really hard, even harder then the hardest boss in Dark Souls. First time playing PVP, I have a hard time to land even a single hit. The pro player can always dodge my attack, backstab me, or just parry me.

Lately this week, I'm starting to be good at PVP, although I still suck against player in Brotherhood of Blood Arena. I found a lot more players on par with my skill in the Iron Keep's bridge. Problem is, sometimes you can get trolled in the bridge. Either a gang bang, or a host pretending to make a fight club and then backstab you, or maybe some sorcerer who kills me with two spells. I found invading is more harder since the host is always hiding and I'm not a fan of hide and seek game.

There's not much to say in Yugioh nowadays, even the newest banlist doesn't worth talking. I found Yugioh with so many top tier deck really boring, especially when there's not much difference between those decks. All are just a mindless, reactive, backrow heavy deck. Konami just don't want to change it, will they?

I'm going to go to GT Semarang next week. Really hope to have a good and fun duel with my friends. I'll make the report if possible.

Comments

Popular Posts