An Unexpected Occurence

I know I have a dream to play in Pro Tour but I'm not sure if I'm going to play well if I ever get to that stage. This morning I played Hearthstone and getting winning streak with Tempo Shaman until the eventual losing streak. So I switched to Zoo Lock and getting another winning streak. That until I met a Mage opponent who devastates my board with plethora of sweeper. I thought, "God dammit this guy, I bet I can build my board faster than you can ruin it!" I don't know why, but I looked at the name of my opponent (I don't usually do this) and find out that Whoaaaa!!!


"The hell!!? I'm playing against Kibler? Bryan F-in Kibler!!???"

OMG, I lost myself. I was playing against the Dragonmaster, the Pro Tour Hall of Famer, Bryan Goddamn Kibler! The first thing I did was checking out his stream to check whether this is really Kibler. My God it was true.


"It's really him!! Kibler is playing with me!"

Aaand he kicked my ass. Naturally. I looked at his hand and saw the plethora of removal he had. It's not like I can play any better since Zoo Lock's plan is only to flood the board and hope that the opponent can't find a sweeper to clear it. But still, my reaction when I realized who am I playing against is so stupid (yes, I said that). I wasn't even playing in front of him, it was merely his avatar in an online game. I wonder what will happen if I play against him in real life, face to face. I'll shit my pants.

I wonder if I can fix this behavior somehow. I even made a lot of misplay when I was playing against a local player that I respected. This has to be fixed. Yes, I know. 

Still, I'll play in the Pro Tour, someday, we'll see what happen then.






Comments

  1. i wonder who is local player that u respect? me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wonder who is local player that u respect? me?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts