Ranting NEWGIOH



Kris Perovic did it again! Baldly state the problem in Yugioh's Status Quo, running one of the first cash prize tournament, and now creating a whole new format for Yugioh (although the name is kinda meh). But hey, that guy knows no limit, eh? Really appreciate it. I'm so excited just to hear the news and even more excited to try the format. I saw in the facebook page that they are going to hold a tournament in DN this Friday and I can't wait to watch it live, hopefully I can.

I wonder what is Konami going to make out of NEWGIOH. I hope they can be like Wizard and just go support this new format. After all, Yugioh desperately needs more format.

Well, who am I talking about? It's the goddamn Konami after all.

For now, let's just hope for the best, shall we?

Comments

Popular Posts