Being Nostalgic with Quickdandy


No real post here, just want to show my ol' Quickdandy deck in action, powered with new cards like Kuribandit and Soul Charge (click here for better quality video).

To my surprise, the deck can still keep up, somehow, with tier 1.5 deck like Mermail, although the opponent here is also play poorly (I did a missplay too when I destroy Dragon Ice instead of Spike). Aside from that, I think the plus factor of this deck is its ability to banish cards easily, with 2 Caius, 2 Chaos Sorcerer, and 1 BLS. The ability to banish card has somehow been forgotten in the current metagame which makes people surprised with the appearance of a deck like this.

Anyway, that's it for today. It's pretty nostalgic to play your old deck and it's just so much fun to see how it can still beat the crap out of new decks. I bet my opponent never know how it feels to get his Linde Caius'd ;)

My Ol' Quickdandy Decklist

Comments

Popular Posts