A Little Bit of Update


This post is all about me ranting stuffs, so you might want to skip this. I made it to RPTQ in Singapore last month and I blew it. Went 0-2 in the first two matches, losing my chance to get to Top 8, but still playing just because I don't have anything to do. I ended up with 3-4 record and it's probably good for some Planeswalker Point. Hopefully, it allows me to get some bye in the next WMCQ. Yeay.

The consolosation price is obviously Promo Snapcaster Mage. Although it's not as expensive as Liliana, it's still enough to pay my plane ticket and give me some more extra money. Other than that, the RPTQ was a total failure and I blame noone except myself. I may made some excuse like I don't have enough time to practice, but still I should have played a better and tested deck in the first place. I'm not gonna repeat that mistake again. If I have to go to an event without practicing, I'll play the best deck. I'll even play the same exact list of the player who won previous big tournament. No excuse.

Still, it's not all bad news. Mark offered me to write in www.twostompas.com and I accepted it without a second thought. I don't care if I am paid with only store credits because I can finally start realizing my dream: getting paid to write stuffs! Hurray. I really hope that this can work out for me. The catch is that I have to write ten articles a month and that's something that I have to prove. If I can do this, then I can start looking for another place, write more and more stuffs, and probably be a columnist one day. Wow, life is good and I can finally quit the office-hour shits.

Oh yea, didn't I tell you? My office sucks, my boss sucks, and I didn't even get a holiday tomorrow. Fuck them. What is wrong with this place? I can't stand it anymore.

Well, enough rant. Things are getting good. Yesterday I skipped a PPTQ in Orange to go to Java Jazz Festival with my Girlfriend. That was easily one of the best decision I've ever made. We watched Erwin Gutawa, Maliq D'Essential, Dwiki Darmawan, Marcell, Tompi, Andien, and etc. We are not Jazz enthusiast, more like a pop guy, but we can still appreciate some Jazz, but we don't know who is the Jazz musician that's worth watching.

That is until we stumbled in front of a hall and we heard a beautiful Saxophone being played in an upbeat fashion. We were hypnotized. We read on the schedule and it said Candy Dulfer. The music was really awesome, me and my girlfriend immediately became a fan.

No wonder that right now I'm writing this while listening to Candy Dulfer's saxophone.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts